Puppies born 2nd January 2015
All puppies are KC registered, were born naturally and are MLS and NCCD hereditary clear.
Puppies are available to go to their new homes from Saturday the 14th March 2015.
All of our puppies come fully vaccinated as follows…
First vaccination being – Nobivac DHP & Nobivac Leptospirosis 4 administered on the 16/02/2015.
Second vaccination being – Nobivac KC (Kennel Cough) administered on 03/03/2015.
Third vaccination being – Nobivac DHP & Nobivac Leptospirosis 4. This is the second top up of the first vaccination and will be administered at 10 weeks.
Also all puppies are fully wormed at 10 day intervals from two weeks of age with Drontal Puppy Liquid, and at 8 weeks are wormed with Milbemax Puppy tablets administered by a veterinarian, all puppies are also flea treated.
We also include…
- All puppies are microchipped.
- Official KC 5 Generation Pedigree.
- Free four weeks KC Puppy Insurance.
- A 20kg sack of Royal Canin Professional Medium Junior Kibble Food.
- A Royal Canin Puppy Pack.
- A Mason and Cash dog water bowl.
- A stainless steel feeding bowl.
- Comprehensive Puppy Pack including diet sheet, detailed information about your puppy, all papers relating to your puppy including KC paperwork and certification, along with vaccination card and documentation relating to health tests.
- A high quality portrait print of your puppy, photographed by our own professional photographer.
- A book titled “The Beagle” edited by Ann Phillips.
- A puppy toy.
- A bottle of puppy shampoo.
- A supply of poo bags.
- A contract of sale and a lifetime of breeder support from us, should you ever require it.
Our criteria, what we expect from you…
As responsible breeders and to ensure that we find suitable homes for our puppies, all parties/persons interested in owning a Lemoncroft Beagle will be subject to an initial home check. Upon satisfactory completion of your home check, puppy viewings will be arranged and confirmed by telephone and email.
Subject then to availability, you may now secure your puppy and collection date and details would be arranged accordingly.
Breeding and export endorsements…
All our puppies are sold with breeding and export endorsements. This basically means that the KC will not acknowledge or register any puppies (Progeny) born/sired from or by your dog. In addition the dog may not be exported.
However, we would lift both endorsements at the correct time (determined by us) if you wanted to breed from your dog in the future. So long as the dog in question was, in our opinion, healthy, fit and suitable to be used for breeding purposes at such time. We would also want to know what dog you were intending to mate your dog with. As it must also be of such qualities that would in principle produce you a healthy, quality litter. We would not necessarily require you to use a dog that we own, although you could if you wish to do so.
If you were to move abroad we would of course lift the export endorsement, we would not charge for lifting either endorsement.
If you feel that you would be interested in owning a Lemoncroft Beagle and can offer a loving, forever home for one of our puppies, then in the first instance please contact Sandra by one of the methods below:
+44 (0) 7771 439 429
Special notice: All images copyright of Lemoncroft Beagles and are not to be used without written permission, except the image of Champion Dialynne Musketeer which is copyright to Dialynne Kennels and therefore should not be used without their permission.